tagged me...so I'll answer the questions but I'm not going to tag anyone because I'm lazy. If you want to answer my questions, feel free!
1. - You must posts these rules. (Okay)
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them (Fine...)
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer. (Okay, I can do that too I guess.)
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal (No.)
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (NUH-UH)
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that" (Who made you the boss?)
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people (I SAID NO)
8. - No tag-backs (I CAN IF I WANT TO)
9. - You can’t say that you don't do tags. (TOO LATE)
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry (I Don't care if you comment!)10 Things about me!
1. I've been married for almost five years to my bestest friend and we have two sons - one is in heaven, the other is 14 months old.
2. I always knew I was going to be an artist. It's in my blood!
3. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints a.k.a. I'm a Mormon
4. My biggest fear is failure
5. I have a birth defect in me brain (it explains so much....lolz)
6. One of the people on my "People I Want To Meet When I Die" list is Walt Disney - that man has influenced so much of who I am it's amazing. He's wasn't perfect, but what an inspiration.
7. I prefer my hair short because it's so thick I get headaches when it's long because it's too heavy. However, I'm also stingy with spending money on frivolous things like that, but I am particular with how it's cut so I do have a stylist, which means it's a little more expensive to have it cut than just going to a chain salon. So the result is I don't cut my hair often enough for it to stay short for long. (My hair also grows really fast)
8. My toenails are always painted, but rarely my fingernails - they chip too easily.
9. I want 5-6 kids. I came from a big family (I am the third oldest of 8) and want to have a big family.
10. One of my favorite places in the world is Lake Powell - it combines my love of water with my love of the Utah desert. So beautiful.Questions for me1 What song is playing right now if there is a song playing, if not whats one of your fav music artists?
I'm not listening to anything currently, and it's hard for me to pick favorites - I listen to different music depending on my mood. But I will say I love Brad Paisley!2 Are there any strange foods that you want to try someday?
Hmmmm I can't think of anything in particular. I've always been curious about snake and alligator...I'd probably try almost anything once because curiosity gets the better of me. But I don't have any foods on my bucket list.3 Dream vacation?
I know, this is probably silly, but one of my dream vacations is to take my and my husband's entire family (I have 8 siblings and my husband has 2, plus their wives/husbands and kids and our parents) to Disneyland. Most of us have been, but it's always been in smaller groups and I think it'd really be a blast to have us all there. Staying at one of the resorts of course.
I'd also love to take our entire family to Lake Powell and stay on a house boat and just get some fun in the sun!4 If you have OC's which one would you want to hang with for a day? If you don't have any what video game/movie/book character would you want to hang with?
I think it'd be fun to hang with Melville because I could see how many ways I could piss him off lol...or Atino because he'd be gorgeous to look at and he's pretty chill. But I'd also love to hang out with the Harry Potter gang lolz.5 Do you have too many OCs?
Now why would you ask such a silly question? Of course not! 6 Do you have any pets? Any pets you would want to have?
No, I don't have any pets currently and probably won't in the near future. Someday I'd love to get a field spaniel. They're gorgeous dogs!7 Would you rather have the ability to fly unaided or swim unaided?
ACK. This is my biggest dilemma (in regards to daydreaming about having superhuman abilities). I think it would be absolutely amazing to fly and see the world from on high, but I LOVE to swim and think exploring the oceans would be the coolest thing ever. So I'll choose option three - the ability to become any animal so I can do both!8 Dream job?
Being a freelance artist/illustrator so I can stay home and raise my kids but still put my artistic talents to work. I'm slowly working towards it and hope someday it won't be a dream, but a reality. I know it probably seems silly to some people, but I've never had extravagant dreams of working in a studio or becoming famous or anything. I love my family and nothing makes me happier than being with them.9 Favorite sport or athletic activity?
Swimming. I loooooovelovelove to swim. I also enjoy playing lacrosse and soccer. I very much enjoy watching most sports, baseball and football being at the top and basketball being at the bottom lol.10 What program do you hate the most?
Oooooooo....that's a tough one. I don't know if there's one in particular that I hate...there are features in all of them I love and hate so....I don't know. LOLQuestions for you to answer if you feel like it - feel free to reply in the comments or make a journal of your own. Whatever strikes your fancy!
1. What's your favorite kind of pizza?
2. If you could cosplay any character, who would it be?
3. Do you dream in color?
4. If there was one person you could meet right now, who would it be?
5. Do you believe there is life on other planets?
6. What's your favorite holiday?
7. Who's your biggest inspiration?
8. What's your favorite movie?
9. Do you enjoy reading?
10. Who would win: Ninja vs. Pirate?
Original Background Texture by Ninelyn
, modified by lilowlaroo